Fire is a leading cause of many cases of home damage. The flames seem to engulf and destroy everything in its path. This can cause a very difficult time for families who get involved. Luckily, the professionals at Your Insurance Attorney are here to make sure you are protected with a fire damage insurance claim. But what happens if you have no idea what to do? Don’t worry. You are not alone. We are here to provide the best advice to ensure you are ready and prepared. Our public adjuster Fort Lauderdale experts are also located in Miami.
You Have Many Questions
There are bound to be several questions that are running through your head when you think about fire striking your house. It is our job to make sure that you get all of those concerns and questions answered. We want to make you comfortable. Take a look at some frequently asked questions we provide below and hopefully, we can help ease your mind.
Questions For A Fire Damage Insurance Claim
Below is a list of the most commonly answered questions we get asked at our law firm. Check out the following:
- Are all fires covered in my insurance policy?
- Fires caused unintentionally are covered by your insurance policy. Whether you suffer from a total loss or just a small kitchen fire, you will be covered by insurance for restoring the damage.
- My home is unlivable. Am I covered for living expenses?
- Yes, you are covered for living expenses, and Your Insurance Attorney can often negotiate for a large, immediate advance payment from your insurance company for food and shelter if your home is not able to be lived in.
- My home didn’t burn down, but there is smoke everywhere. Am covered for restoring my home?
- Most insurance companies will try to get away with simple clean-up restoration, but Your Insurance Attorney’s team negotiates for removal of drywall, carpeting, furniture, and insulation for the entire affected area of the home.
- Am I covered for furniture and clothing?
- In a small fire, your insurance company should at least cover you for professional cleaning of furniture and clothing, however, if those items are damaged beyond repair, we can negotiate for the cost to replace them.
Call Our Public Adjuster Fort Lauderdale
Make sure you are fully informed when it comes to a fire damage insurance claim. You never know when you may need it. If your home has been damaged through some type of fire, you have likely filed a claim with your insurance company. This can often take quite a bit of time, and some insurance claims even get denied or paid insufficiently, which is unsatisfying and can seem unfair. As a property damage lawyer Miami locals trust, we don’t sit around waiting to see how your insurance company is going to help you, we talk directly with them and let them know what exactly you are entitled to. Best of all you incur no fees unless you win! Call our public adjuster Fort Lauderdale today for more information.